
This is how we found Will when we checked on him last night. He literally pases out in whatever position he happens to be in. He goes to bed at about 8 or 8:30 and then puts on a show for the next hour and a half. He sings, puts his animals in time out, throws them and then has to rescue them, and I have even heard him disciplining Josh and I. After all this, he finally falls asleep at about 10 and then both of us have to go in there to move him and cover him up. When I showed him these pictures this morning he said "That's crazy Momma, Why I do that?" 

2 comments:
hysterical!! as long as he doesn't put you on time out!!
how's little baby girl doing? when do you have another ultrasound? i had one today...ummmm i already have gained 33 lbs and the baby is 3lbs 11 oz! dr. gray gave me an option to induce a week early...which i will gladly accept. either that or have a gigantic baby and possibly a c-section. me don't want a c section (ouch)
both kids crash mid play too, in fact you can hear them do it. They are in mid giggle or sentence then silence! Sometimes Claira will start yelling, "Wee Wee, Wee Wee (William)" then cry because they had been playing together and he just fell asleep. She had no idea game was over!
Post a Comment