We put a contract on a build to order home which should be ready in about 6 months. We are so excited that we get to pick the lot, floorplan, and all the features and we have plenty of time to pack. Here is a picture of us in front of our new homesite and Will playing in the "backyard." I also added a few pictures of little miss chunky. She is starting to pack on the pounds now that she is eating cereal and drinking more.




3 comments:
She is the cutest thing! So proud you must be. That is exciting about building a new home. I've never had the chance to do that, hopefully someday because I have all kinds of ideas going through my head of my own custom dream home. First stop for me would be a ranch!
Wow! How exciting! I guess this means you don't have any plans to move to Dover, huh? :-(
Mama Mia is absolutely adorable, by the way! She's getting so big! What a cutie! And Will is just as cute as ever. Miss you guys!
Katie!! OMG she's so so beautiful!! I can see Will in that picture! and how exciting to be building your dream house!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment