Mommy: "Well, dinosaurs probably lived in the jungle when they were alive but they are not alive anymore. What are they?"
Will: "They're dead"
Mommy: Well, yes but they are extinct which means they don't exist anymore"
Will: "Yeah, extinct means like when someone poops or when all the dinosaurs are dead"
We have started writing all this stuff down because it is so funny but so easy to forget. Tonight when he was praying he thanked Jesus for protecting him from lions and asked him to keep the bubble monster healthy and clean. Not my top priorities but they're his prayers!
Our weekend has been fun but Josh is on a weekend trainer which is the first time he has been TDY in over a year and of course the C-5 is broken. Shocking! We miss him terribly! We have filled our days with gymnastics, bike rides, bubbles, rock painting and of course dinosaurs. They have both been great and I've even fit in some ACLS studying. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

she found her feet!
painting rocks

trying to sit up
3 comments:
Extinct - didn't know it had two definitions!!! LOL! Hilaroius. Love that stuff. And... I cannot believe she's trying to sit up - she's growing so fast!!! Thanks for sharing, Katie. Will's lil' comment made me laugh!!!
Extinct, It stinks, I'm sure to a little guy, those are the exact same thing! Haha!! Too funny! You're right...so funny and so easy to forget! I've tried to start blogging those funnies, too! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. Andy's on a trip, too and the C5 is broken...hmmmmm.....wish you were close so we could hang out hubbyless together!!!
I'm just catching up on my blogs and I can't believe how big Amelia is! Where does the time go? As she's grown older I am seeing a lot of similarities in looks as Will. I hope your doing well!
Post a Comment