April 8, 2009

Bathing beauty






Our smiley little Mia! It's hard to believe she'll be 7 months old on Friday. She is wanting to crawl and sit up but not doing either one yet. She is "tripoding" as the pediatrician likes to say. She puts everything in her mouth and is drooling bucketfuls everyday but still no sign of a tooth. She loves eating oatmeal cereal mixed with fruit but is not a huge van of veggies. She still ADORES her big brother and giggles just by looking at him. She thinks it's hysterical when someone clears their throat and is wearing a hole in the floor where her jumperoo is. She just bounces back and forth all day long. She is so much fun to watch but she is growing too fast. Slow down baby girl! We are off to Atlanta for the week. It is her first trip on an airplane and her first time sleeping in a Pack and Play. We expect to be very tired this week!

2 comments:

Marian said...

Katie!!
she is extremely cute!! we call Gabriel--Mr. Smiley Face. Growing up fast...She looks like Josh!! I love the piggy toes. Have fun in Atlanta!!!

Cindy said...

Katie,
I cannot believe how big Amelia and Will are getting!! I love that he is so protective of his little sis! What a sweetheart!! I hope you guys are doing well and we miss ya'll!! Tell Josh and the kids we said hello! Take care!

Cindy Ellis