September 13, 2009

Big Week

This past week Will started pre school three days a week, Amelia celebrated her first birthday, and Georgia football season began. We love fall! Will enjoyed his new school and didn't cry. I am so happy with it so far and I think he is going to have a great year. Here are a few shots of his first day.




On Thursday, we celebrated Mia's birthday. I can't believe it has been a year already! She was fortunately back to her sweet self now that 2 more top teeth have poked through. I really don't like teething! After throwing Will a big first birthday party in which he cried during the whole cake experience, I vowed to never do that again for another first birthday. I know, I know, the second kid and any after that always get jipped but she (and we) were so much happier. She enjoyed opening a few gifts from family and eating a pink cupcake. Happy Birthday baby girl!




And of course what weekend would be complete without some Georgia football. Notice our kids have no Georgia gear yet but we're working on it. Hey, Will is in red and black. Doesn't that count? (And yes, he clashes but he's 4 and dresses himself now so I can't criticize.) Here are the kids cheering on the Dawgs.



1 comment:

Laura said...

I cannot believe Mama Mia is 1 already! Where has the time gone, seriously?
Miss you guys!