June 18, 2010

Couponing

I have become quite obsessed with couponing. It all got started from a girl at work and it has actually been really fun. I am so proud when I get a really good deal and I had to share my latest trips to Target with y'all.


My first trip I spent $11.72 and saved $96.89. I also had a box of Eggo waffles but I didn't include them in the picture abbove because I had them in the freezer already. Included in this purchase was a pair of goggles for $7.99 and a card for $3.99 with no coupons and my total was less than that! Plus, I will get a manufacturer's rebate on the razor for the full price of $6.99 even though I only paid $1.99 for it after the coupon. I will make $5 just by buying it. Ridiculous!



On my second trip, I did even better. I spent $1.87 and saved $128.96! That's a total savings of $225.85 with only spending just under $14 for the two trips. I forgot to mention that I have a $5 gift card from a previous purchase that I keep forgetting to use. I love Target shopping! Even though, I probably will never use all of the items they are free and I can have one heck of a garage sale!

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW! TEACH ME!!!! That's awesome!!!