I can tell that I am getting older by what I want for Christmas gifts. This year it was a stand mixer and a griddle to make pancakes on. Josh wanted a waffle maker so he is not much better. Well, we got everything that we asked for so you can guess what goes on at our house on the weekends. Yup, pancakes or waffles? Big decisions! Thanks Grandma for the batter dispenser which is great for either!

2 comments:
Sweet,
That is what I got, too. I DOUBLE pancake griddle so I can cook pancakes for the whole family. Hmm... We all must be getting older. Michelle got her mixer 2 years ago, though. I think we have a few years on you young'ins.
Nice website,
Jason, Michelle, and Olivia
Josh - you like great on your new website. Nice work. Everything looks great except for the helmet.....Roll Tide!
Post a Comment