March 1, 2008
We got a heartbeat!
We have been waiting for this for what seems like forever. Many of you know that we have had 2 lost pregnancies in the past 9 months and my doctor kept saying we just need to get you to that heartbeat and we are there! Our baby is due October 14th which makes me only about 7.5 weeks. I am feeling absolutely awful which in the pregnancy world is great news. A sick Mommy means a healthy baby. I am trying to take it easy which is why I haven't updated this site in so long. Will's nap time is my nap time at least until I reach that magical 12 -15 weeks when you start getting your energy back. Thank you to all of those that prayed for us. It's been a tough 9 months in so many ways. We've got a lot going on with a change in jobs for Josh, an upcoming move, and a new baby. So much to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie, praying for a healthy pregnancy and many naps and babysitters for while you await your reunion with Josh! Hang in there and please call me when you need a break. I'm right around the corner!
I have a gift for your recent news. It's at KellyO's house. I hope your feeling a bit better, however being sick is good news , right!
Post a Comment