April 20, 2008
Give me shocks!
Will says some of the funniest things as do all 2 year olds but this one I just had to share. He made up his own version of thumbs up called "shocks" where he puts his fist up and says give me shocks. We have no idea where he came up with it but he says it all the time. The other morning we were eating oranges which I normally don't buy but it was one of those pregnancy cravings where you walk through the store and spot the one thing you just have to have. Well, we were sharing an orange and he asked me why they were so delicious (his new favorite word is WHY??????) and I said "Jesus just made them that way" and he said "I tell Jesus Thanks Jesus. Give me shocks!" I was dying laughing and told him I bet Jesus would love to give you shocks. It is moments like that that make you just love having a 2 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shock me Will!!! I miss you!!!!
Give me shocks!!!
Shocks to you, Will!!! That's hilarious, Katie. I love it when they come up with clever little sayings and think it's so cool! So funny. Love his winking picture below too. Hope you all are doing well and making it home easily!!!
OMG how funny!! Christian wishes he could give Will shocks, he misses his best friend (only friend lol)!
Post a Comment