May 1, 2008

Genius

Today, as we were driving to the park we passed by a Chili's restaurant and Will said " Hey Momma, we've been to that restaurant before." I kind of trying to figure out where I'm headed just nodded and said "Oh yeah." Will said "Yeah Momma we went there with baby Sam." This actually got my attention because about a month ago we met our friends with their daughter Sam at a Chili's restaurant in Mississippi. This child just amazes me with his memory so I had to call his Daddy and brag about how smart our child was. He asked me why I called Daddy and I told him I just wanted to tell Daddy how smart you are. Will said " Mommy don't say smart say GENIUS!" That gave me a good laugh. Today is one of those days where he is just being an absolute angel. I love those days!

1 comment:

MK said...

Maybe he remembered because baby Sam is HOT! I'll book the chapel.

Hope all is well!