May 19, 2008

San Antonio Riverwalk

On Sunday, we took a riverboat tour of San Antonio that runs right through downtown. It is a really cool city that we didn't know a whole lot about. Will was mainly interested in the ducks on the banks of the river and even got to feed one after lunch. We had a great time and look forward to going there at night for our upcoming anniversary.



2 comments:

Marian said...

Katie!
I love your recent posts! LOOK behind Josh! she looks like my mom! if only she's a few pounds heavier....ah...diversity...I miss it!

Kathy said...

Wow. It has been 8 years since we were down there for pilot training in Del Rio... seeing your pics makes it feel like just yesterday. I absolutely love the riverwalk... I can almost close my eyes and imagine I'm there! You'll have to rent, "Miss Congeniality." : ) Remember it was right down there! How fun. If you can find it, there's a Mexican place that seats you right next to the river and makes GREAT guacamole right at your table! Oooh... have FUN!!! Glad you are enjoying San Antonio!