July 14, 2008

3rd trimester

Well, today I'm officially in my 3rd trimester. It has been a rough pregnancy so far but I'm just so grateful for it. I am so excited to meet this little girl and can't wait to see what she looks like. We are still calling her baby sister as we have yet to come up with a name for her. Amelia, Ella, Ava, and Abby are the front runners. Josh and Will both like Amelia and have taken to calling her that although I'm not committed enough to go get anything embroidered just yet. It seems that I think of a new name every week so by the time she is born our list may look completely different. She does have a birthday already though. She will arrive on September 30th. I got a letter in the mail a few weeks back saying your C-section is scheduled for Tuesday the 30th. It's a little odd to have her birthday chosen for her but in a way Will had his chosen for him since I chose the day to be induced. We have the grandmothers flights booked and all our help lined up. We are anxiously awaiting her arrival but trying to enjoy our last couple of months as a family of three.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Wouldn't you figure with both of us already having William's that our girl name lists look similar. Ours is Amelia, Abigail & Charlotte...William is also pushing for Aya which close to your Ava but that will not happen. Amelia loosing popularity in the house so you can know that if your boys win you over that our kid won't all have the same names :) It a weird relief to know when the end is, my 41 week mark is Sept 4 so if I hold her in that long I will go longer then that. I hope she doesn't hold on that long, that will make me haveing been pregant one month (4 weeks) longer then any other mother of 3!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Amelia, that is Reese' middle name!! Glad to know you and baby girl are both doing so well!!

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how quickly it has gone. I hope Will is feeling better, by the way. Poor kiddo! All of those names are cute... I don't think you can go wrong! I'm putting the date on our calendar... we'll pray for a safe delivery! Can't wait!

MK said...

So, did Mary Kay not make the list? Whatabunchacrap!

Meegan said...

Congrats on the 3rd trimester!! I miss you guys so much, and I swear we won't play phone tag forever! I love the names you are thinking of, I even had a dream about you and you named her Phoebe and she had red hair. Crazy I tell ya.