Will and I got to work yesterday on setting up Amelia's nursery. We put up shelves, ironed and hung the curtains, washed the bedding and put it on the bed, and made the canvases over her dresser. I am in a serious nesting phase and want to get the house spotless but my body just isn't cooperating. I'm too tired and sore so I have to slow down and do a little bit at a time. I'm starting to prepare some meals to freeze and stock up on other household items although I'll have plenty of help and I know Josh can manage going to the grocery store. It's just that you want to be prepared and have everything you need. I should have taken a picture of her closet as Grandma sent a second box of clothes today. She is going to be very well dressed! Thanks Grandma!


3 comments:
I love the rocking chair! Looks very comfy :-)
The room looks great, I love the colors! And can we PLEASE see a belly pic miss?
ADORABLE!!! As suspected!!! You are just too cute.
Post a Comment