September 3, 2008

On Staycation.....

We are on our "vacation" in San Antonio and we are having a blast. It truly feels like we are on vacation even though we are about 5 miles from home. It is all a state of mind I guess. Internet access is sporadic so I will update with stories and pictures when we get home.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a great idea, Katie! I'm glad you guys are getting a little get-away, even if you're so close!!! You're smarter than us...when I was 9 months pregnant with Jon, we got the bright idea (mind you, this was the very end of January!!!) to go to Yosemite!!! We hiked around in the snow, miles from a hospital...not the brightest bulbs in the box!!! ha ha!! Glad you're having fun! So excited to see pics of the new babe!! Still Sept 30th???? Miss you so much!
Laura