August 29, 2008

Burp Cloth Crazy




I have been busy making burp cloths this week and having so much fun doing it. I've made some for our baby and 5 of my friends that are having babies. I gave them to a friend of mine here at her shower this week and she wants to talk to me about putting them on her website to sell. (she sells cloth diapers) I don't think they are good enough to sell but they are cute and I'm having fun with them. My project for this coming week is a dress for Amelia. It might be a little ambitous but I want to test my sewing skills. I'll post pictures of it either way.

5 comments:

Jenni B. said...

They are so cute Katie! You are nesting big time aren't you :) Miss you. We're leaving tomorrow just in case this Gustav isn't cooperating. Glad you chose Amelia, best name ever :)

Susan Thomas said...

I love them, Very Cute!

Unknown said...

Those are cool!

Michelle said...

Katie...
These are awesome! I would definitely buy them! Thinking of you as the countdown is on. We have 3 weeks to go too... can't wait to hear of Amelia's arrival. Jason says hello to Josh, hope all is well! - Michelle Gastrock

Laura said...

These are too cute! You really should sell them...I'd buy some!!
Laura