August 28, 2008

Praying for the Gulf Coast

Gustav PLEASE GO AWAY! We are thinking of all of you guys on the coast especially those pregnant mommies about to deliver and those whose husbands are deployed or deploying. We pray that it misses the coast completely and no one has to evacuate. We will be watching the storm closely especially since we still own a house there. Someone let us know if it is still standing by the end of the weekend!

3 comments:

Meegan said...

Of all the times I decide to move BACK to New Orleans, and this happens. I can't even believe it.

Marian said...

Thanks for your messages Katie. I was so pooped yesterday from doctor's appointments and Ronan's school orientation and then lunch. I don't have much energy these days. Thinking about Gustav makes me tired to 'cause the thought of packing up already makes me want to sleep. I'll call today!

Kathy said...

Thanks, Katie!!! Now pray for IKE to go away!!! Bill left today - I'm so not wanting to evacuate this week... BTW, I love those burp cloths! Too bad I'm not having a baby!