August 26, 2008

1st Day of School

Well, after being at home with me since our move, Will had his first day at his new school. We were both excited but I have to say I really missed having my buddy with me. He did great as I knew he would and even knew someone in his class from our playgroup. He will be in school from 9-2 on Tuesdays and Thursdays which is just enough of a break for both of us. It gives me a chance to get things done before the baby arrives. Daddy stayed home until we left for school and had a special first day of school breakfast with us.
Yummy!

It breaks my heart how cute he is!

After I picked him up I took him for a special treat to celebrate the first day of school. His teacher said that he did great and the first thing he said to me was "Mommy, I didn't cry!"

2 comments:

Meegan said...

He's so grown up!! Yay for a great first day, I love his backpack and lunch box, too cute.

On a side note, I left comments to your past few entries but they aren't showing up?

Laura said...

Love the pancake face with bacon hair!!! What a great idea!!!
Laura