Well, we are down to 5 weeks and I can't fathom getting any bigger than I already am. On my doctor's reccomendation, I have taken to wearing a belly belt to help with low back and hip pain. I am getting very uncomfortable! Sleep is alluding all of us lately even Will who has decided to return to his normal wakimng time of 6:30. The only good thing I can say about that is he will certainly be on time for school which starts tomorrow. Yeah!! I guess he is preparing us for being awake at all hours with a baby.
My friend here has decided to throw me a baby shower on the 14th which is such a nice surprise. I am so happy that Amelia wiull get a little party for herself. This baby is definitely cause for celebration!
We have a busy 5 weeks ahead of us and I'm hoping it flies by. We will take our vacation to San Antonio next week. I know it sounds weird but where else can an 8 month preganant woman go. It is a beautiful resort with golf courses, a lazy river, pools with beach like areas, BBQ pits, and A SPA! It is only 5 miles from our house so it is a perfect little getaway for all of us.
2 comments:
We spent a week at the resort your speaking of...Hyatt Hill Country right? It was blast! I was 8 month prego with Claira and we had Wil who was 21 months my niece who was 18 months and my nephew who was 4 1/2. The lazy river was great...the beach was the best! along with the smores every night and all the wonderful family activites, movies on the grass, bike rides, hay rides...you will all have so much fun!
Hey Katie!! I bet you're not as humongous as I am!! I'm a hippo! and the belly belt really helps--I've got a sacroiliac belt on order for my SI joint pain. I'm so glad they're throwing lil' Amelia and you a baby shower! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you! And I'm glad you'll be able to squeeze in a family getaway. Had brunch with the girls on Saturday--we missed you. Tomorrow is book club--Jodi Piccoult's Second Glance (you may have read it already). The last one Mudbound by Hillary Jordan was really really good.
With Will going to school tomorrow--hope you can catch some cat nap time!! There's a pool going around--the girls are guessing I'm going to start labor on labor day. They don't think I'll make it to Sept 10th. MISS YOU! Dont' forget to post photo of Will's first day of school!
Post a Comment