October 10, 2008

One month old


It's hard to believe it has been a month already. Amelia is doing great and weighs a whopping 7lbs. 11oz.. Her favorite things are eating and sleeping on Mommy's chest. She looks wonderful in brown and pink and has a feisty personality. She is really strong and will probably roll over by next week. She is the loudest sleeper I have ever heard but is such an easy baby to soothe so hardly ever cries. She has had her first RSV vaccine and just in time as big brother woke up that morning with a fever and croup like cough. We are doing our best to keep her germ free and have hand sanitizer in almost every room in the house. She has made her way out of Preemie clothes and is into Newborn size. I never thought I would have such a small child but if she keeps eating like she does she won't be small for long. We are enjoying a visit from Nanny right now and will fly solo next week. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Marian said...

PHOTO PHOTO PHOTO PHOTO

where where where????

Unknown said...

I agree with Marian! We need a photo!

Marian said...

i see josh in this photo!! she's grown!!

Meegan said...

She is beautiful!! I can't believe she's a month old already, and growing wonderfully!

PS. I STILL have not succeeded in mailing Amelia's gift, I am so very sorry. It is in my car, and I will mail it this week!!

Laura said...

Hey Katie!
Amelia is such a darling little girl! I'm so glad she's growing well and staying healthy...now if we can just get Will healthy again!! Croup is stinky...both boys had that, but the doctors say it sounds a lot worse that they actually feel, so that's good. I remember taking Jon to the ER because it was on the weekend, of course, so the clinic was closed on base. He was running around the halls when the doctor finally came to check him out...the doctor couldn't believe that Jon was the sick kid!!! ha ha!! Anyway, you guys take care and we'll have to make plans for next summer like you mentioned in your email. We would LOVE to see you guys and meet miss Mama Mia in person!!! Miss you!
Laura