We decided to brave the stores on Black Friday which also happened to be Josh's birthday. He was so excited to shop for Will's presents that he wanted to shop on his birthday. What a Daddy!We dropped Will off at a friend's and headed out with Mia and our list. We have a Wal Mart, Academy Sports, and Kohl's all within 4 miles so we didn't have to travel far. We had a great time scoping out the deals, laughing at all the crazy people and just enjoyed being together. We got a lot of shopping done and are now moving on to decorating the house. Josh wanted pizza and red velvet cake for dinner and to watch Christmas Vacation. We ordered pizza and I baked the cake and we had some friends over. The pizza and cake were delicous and Will got an opportunity to wear a party hat so he was happy. It was a great day. I hope you had as much fun today as I did. Happy Birthday!!!!!! We love you Daddy!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment