November 27, 2008

Thankful

Our day started early as most most mornings do in this house. My mommy ears perked up at about 6:15 when I thought I heard Will but it was actually both of them. Will had wet the bed and Mia was starting to fuss a bit. I went back and forth between their rooms until I finally had to wake Josh. We got the bed changed, Will cleaned up, Mia quited down and all climbed into our bed. I was laying there thinking how thankful I was for this early morning chaos because I know it will be over all too quickly. We began sharing all that we are thankful for. Will is thankful for bears, monster cupcakes, Aunt Amanda and Aunt Lynsey. Josh was thankful for the three of us and his feet (he always keeps it simple). This year I am thankful for my babies, that they are healthy and happy, my husband who is a true family man that loves and supports us, our health, the love of our friends and family, our educations and stable careers, and Josh's new job. My cup runneth over. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


Thank you to the Radtke's for hosting us. We had a wonderful time.

Emma (12 weeks) and Amelia (11 weeks)

My sweet little redhead

2 comments:

Susan Thomas said...

She is sweet... what side did the red hair come from : )

Laura said...

AMEN! We are truly blessed, aren't we?