We had the pleasure of having Aunt Lynsey visit for the weekend. We didn't do much until Sunday when we fit in a tour of the airplane and a trip to the Riverwalk. It was Will and Lynsey's first time seing the plane up close so Josh gave them the grand tour while Amelia and I hung out in the cargo area as I didn't want to climb the really scary steep steps with a baby strapped to me. We enjoyed having you here Lyn. Thanks for coming!



3 comments:
That's Josh's sister, right? She's beautiful! Looks like you had a fun time. That plane is huge, isn't it? It never ceases to amaze me!! Hope you're getting some sleep! Miss you!
Is it me, or is Josh getting fat?
We always have the exact same clothes for Luke and Will! It cracks me up, I love that outfit on Luke too.
Post a Comment