November 5, 2008


Poor Amelia is worn out from keeping me up all night long. The fluke of this weekends sleeping pattern was just a tease. We are back to surviving on little to no sleep. The funny thing is that once you get one to sleep the other one decides to wake up. I think it's a conspiracy. We had a visit with the pediatrician yesterday and she put Amelia on Prilosec which is a lot stronger than the Zantac she has been taking. Hopefully, we will see a drastic improvement in the next few days because this poor baby is not comfortable. If Josh will give in , we will see if #3 will be our good sleeper.

3 comments:

Revival said...

she is beautiful!!

Susan Thomas said...

she is beautiful! I think the prevacid will make a big difference, at least for Sean it did. Hang in there!!

Laura said...

If she only knew how beautiful and peaceful she looked when she was sleeping, I think she'd do it more :-)
Miss you!