
I know this may be confusing but our builder went bankrupt so we had to go back out on the house hunt. We were really dissappointed after having been in the building process for about a month and making all of our selections. I felt like I was at the design center or sales office every day but it was clearly not meant to be as they declared bankruptcy about a week before they were going to break ground on our home. We changed our search a little bit to different neighborhoods. We started looking in older more established neighborhoods that actually had some trees to protect us from the hot Texas sun. We found this house and fell in love with it. It fits all of our needs and wants and has a gorgeous backyard. We are really excited and plan to move in sometime in June.
Follow the link below to see more pictures:
3 comments:
Great house, you guys! We had heard about your builder going bankrupt - how crazy is that. Looks like God had other plans in mind for your family, huh? This place looks amazing - love the backyard/porch area too. God bless you all in your new home!
Congratulations Katie!! How incredibly exciting!! I love the Family photo shoot...I CANNOT BELIEVE how fast Mia has grown and oh so so so beautiful. Squeeze those cheeks for me!!
Wow! Apparently God had different plans for you guys, huh? What a beautiful house! Congratulations! I thought it was a joke at first, it looked like you were standing in front of a mansion! Beautiful place, guys! That's great. Miss you!
Post a Comment