As you will see on the left, I have a new venture. I am working from home for a health and wellness comapny that sells safer, more eco-friendly products to use in the home, on our kids, and on ourselves. I have been saying for years that I think a majority of cancers, allergies, and most cases of asthma are caused by products we use everyday. I am determined to get these products out of our house. I know that when I clean the house I get a headache and even start wheezing from all the cleaning products. This can't be good!
In doing some research on switching to safer, more natural products that actually work I came upon this company and happened to meet a woman that worked for them. She convinced me to try it out once she told me that she had lost 12 lbs just by switching to their vitamin pack and her son no longer had allergies/eczema after switching to their cleaning and laundry products. The more I find out about their stuff the more passionate I become on spreading the word about their products. You can click on the link and find out more for yourself!
1 comment:
Hey Katie,
Let me know about cleaning products you end up liking. I use all natural cleaning products and just about all natural everything I can get my hands on. I clicked on the link but it was just an option to sell stuff. I would love to see all the products.
ps. the kids are so cute!
Post a Comment