We had a very relaxing Mother's Day. I got to sleep in and woke up to a very excited little boy who was eager to help me open up my presents. They got me a bunch of new workout clothes so after breakfast I headed out for a run in my new gear. I got to have lunch and do some shopping with a girlfriend while the kids were home napping. After naps, we headed to the neighborhood pool. I was so excited to see Amelia in all her pool gear. Josh thinks that I get way too much enjoyment from dressing her up! Isn't that why we have little girls?



After the pool, we came home to enjoy the ribs that Josh had been cooking all day. They were honestly the best I've ever had. Here are a few pictures of our little carnivore enjoying his dinner!


Thank you family for such a wonderful day! I am blessed to have such wonderful kids call me Mom. I love you!
2 comments:
MMM, YUMMY! Josh has mad skills in the kitchen! What a lucky mama you are! Boy, together with Andy's grilled shrimp he made, they'd have quite a feast!
YUM. Yum. yum... those look great! Nice sunglasses on that little gal. ;) Glad you had a great mother's day!
Post a Comment