I just had to post these pictures even though I wasn't there. They were taken last week when the shuttle Atlantis landed at Lackland AFB to refuel before heading to Houston. Josh was able to see it land and take off. What a sight!
Stay tuned for pictures of our new home. We have slowly been moving in over the last 9 days and will do the big move at the end of this week . The daily trips over to the new house have taken their toll on the family and we are all ready to be HOME. Will is battling tonsilitis and 104 degree fevers and Amelia has her first diaper rash. Perfect timing!
2 comments:
that is cool. the plane the shuttle sits on is huge! I was able to see that at
Kennedy Space Center when i was little.
Wow! That's so cool!
Hope Will and Amelia start feeling better soon.
Good luck with the big move. Are you guys moving yourselves or hiring a company? Can't wait to see your new house all decorated in fabulous Katie-style!!!
Post a Comment