We headed back to Tucson at the end of October thinnking baby Sophie would be coming home from the hospital and Aunt Sarah would need some help. Sophie decided to stay in a little bit longer but finally made it home November 6th and is dong great. We had a ton of time to spend with Olivia since it was her school break and were able to do some fun stuff. Here are a few pictures from our week:

Will meeting the pilots. He was somehow more impressed by this than actually seeing his Dad flying an airplane over our house. Go figure!

eating smores with Olivia

Amelia's favorite expression

Amelia being mishievous

popsicles after the park
carpet picnic and a movie
Tucson Zoo
1 comment:
I've finally had a chance to sit down at the computer and check out your blog...it's been weeks! You all have been busy! Did you get our Christmas card? I noticed I put the wrong address on it. Hopefully it gets there. Loved yours! You have such an adorable family. We miss you guys and yes...let's not go another year!!!
Post a Comment