
Enjoying some good cousin time
Will (4), Alex (7), Amelia (1), and Avery (9)

Beautiful fall weather

Helping Poppa with the yard
We were also there for Josh's birthday and spent the night in the city. We had an awesome dinner with Lynsey and Chris and saw a hilarious comedy show. It was so nice to get away for a little while. On his actual birthday we got to go downtown again to see UGA play Georgia Tech. It was so much fun! Of course, I have very few pictures of either of these events. I guess we were having too much fun to stop and take pictures. We then celebrated with his family the next day. It was quite a 36th birthday celebration!


UGA Wins!!!!!

Unfortunately, we flew back home on my birthday and as any parent knows that is not a good way to celebrate your birthday. I bought a little cake when we got back home to try and salvage some part of the day and wouldn't you know as soon as we opened the back of the van the cake fell out and splattered on the driveway. I made a wish for a better birthday next year!

1 comment:
That's just too funny! So Josh gets a nice dinner, comedy show, and a UGA win and you get a smooshed cake and a flight with your kids? That's just wrong. I hope your wish comes true...how could it not get better than that?
Post a Comment