January 5, 2010
Casanova
Will has always been a ladies man but lately he has turned his attention to me.There has been some competition around our house for my affection. He routinely tells me how beautiful I look whenever I make the slightest bit of effort to put on a real outfit and possibly some jewelry. He even tells me when I am in my scrubs getting ready to go to work. He is really making his Daddy look bad! The other day Josh and I had a babysitter come over so we could get out for a little while. My little admirer was not pleased at all that I looked pretty for Daddy. He pulled me into the office and told me to stick my tongue out and make ugly faces whenever Daddy looked at me and to pull my hand away if he tried to hold it. I promised I would do my best to not look pretty for Daddy. The next day, he asked if we could go on a date. He told me that he would take me to dinner but then decided a movie would be better. After getting dressed, I was tearfully told to go put on the pretty outfit I had worn with Daddy the day before. I pulled my pretty outfit out of the dryer and off we went on our date. He is going to have a very lucky wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment