February 3, 2010

Winter Fun

We have been keeping very busy lately between work, school, swimming, the gym, and karate. The months are flying by and it will be summer before we know it. Will is enjoying school so much and we are still undecided as to what school will look like for him next year. If only they had 1/2 day kindergarten! Amelia is talking up a storm and is into everything! She has developed quite an obsession with shoes and must be wearing a pair and holding a pair at all times. I hate to see what her closet will look like in the teenage years!
Josh and I are heading up to Austin next weekend for the Austin marathon and leaving the kids behind with Meme and Pepe. We are looking forward to visiting Austin and having some time away. We are hoping to complete a project on our deck soon so that we can enjoy being outside a little bit more during the hot Texas summer's. I'll post some before and after pictures once it is complete. Here are a few pictures of what the Owens' have been up to.



S'mores in the backyard firepit



Will covering Amelia up and she is loving it!

1 comment:

Nanny said...

Thank you so much for the new pictures. I just love them and look forward to see new and more pictures. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.