Will's wonderful school is celebrating the letter P today by having pancakes, peaches, and pineapples in their pajamas. He was so excited for this and was decked out from head to toe in Spider Man right down to his underwear. Here are a few pictures taken before we left for school:

Amelia assisting with the footwear
I just had to throw in this cute picture of them in their robes right after their bath.
1 comment:
so cute!The boys both had pj day recently, too and they, too were SO excited to wear their pjs to school! Ah, the little things!!! Hey, did your email change? I just sent you a message telling you that I've FINALLY updated our blog and it got returned to me. Anyway, hope you're doing well. We've been snowed in, but will finally venture out today (it's been since MONDAY!!!)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment