As I have mentioned before, our little Amelia is obsessed with shoes. Since spring is here and summer will be arriving shortly we decided we should get the kids some new shoes. I took Amelia to Stride Rite on Sunday and then went to the Skechers outlet with both kids on Monday. It was a really fun mother-daughter time and she enjoyed herself tremendously. We went a little overboard on Amelia and she ended up with 6 new pairs of shoes compared to Will's 2. Daddy also wanted to get in on the shoe buying so he brought home 2 pairs on Monday after work. You would think we would be done but after looking at all her shoes, I realized she does not have one pair to play outside in so I'll be going back out today for a pair of "play" shoes. Here is AMelia in all her shoe glory:

Amelia showing off her two favorite things:
her belly and her shoes
1 comment:
That is adorable Katie :)
Post a Comment