
He was ready to go for his first soccer game of the season on Saturday afternoon. He led his team the Transformers to victory over the Cheetahs with a score of 2-1. He actually scored the first goal in the first few minutes of the game. The rest of the time he spent staring off into space and pulling at his shorts but we were very proud! He actually goes after the ball quite a bit and really seems to enjoy playing. Although he was somewhat disappointed that there were no trophies or treat bags. The parents on last seasons team really set the bar high as far as snacks go.




I just have to point this out because I thought it was hysterical but brilliant at the same time. Notice in the above picture the man holding the blue sign with the arrow. This is to tell the blue team what goal to score in and as all parents of 4 year old soccer players know this is the most challenging concept for them. They usually just run towards the goal closest to them. 
She's pulling at her pants too. It must be a soccer thing! Amelia met another little girl who shared her Cheetos with her. They ate and cheered on their "bubba's together." I guess we are not the only family with a "bubba" and a "sissy."
After the game, we came home and enjoyed some time outside on our very unfinished deck.
the deck is due to be completed by tomorrow

looking for lizards

Oh my gosh! Her hair is so red!!! I never imagined I would have a red head with such a personality. You are a little spitfire Mia.
One last shot of Amelia after church today in her pretty dress. She is dipping her pizza in key lime yogurt. She loves dipping things and she loves yogurt so I guess I should have seen this one coming. We can blame Daddy for this because he introduced her to ketchup and ranch dressing and now she wants to dip everything! I asked her " How is your pizza Amelia?" She says "Mmmmm, Yummy." What a mess!!
1 comment:
Beautiful smiles :)
Post a Comment