April 7, 2010

Easter Activities

It seemed like we went to about 50 egg hunts and have way more plastic eggs around the house than any one family should but we had fun celebrating Easter. We had a neighborhood egg hunt, a school egg hunt, a playgroup egg hunt, and of course our own on Easter. Amelia discovered a liking for jelly beans and would sneak off to a corner with a plastic egg full of them whenever she got a chance.

We had friends over on Easter afternoon for a San Antonio style Easter party. We made ribs and the kids had a great water gun fight. It is way too hot already to do anything more civilized than that. Hope y'all had a great day too!

Happy Easter!


Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt


Will and his friend Tyler checking out their loot after the school hunt



Look what the Easter Bunny left!

Still somewhat clean before church



The BBQ team putting the rub on the ribs

The traditional bunny cake


Egg hunt and water gun fight in the backyard


One for me, one for you.

Yummy cake!

I also got a visit from the Easter bunny and he left me a fabulous new camera now if only I could figure out how to use it. I think we've taken about 400 pictures in the 3 days we've had it. I must find time to read the instruction manual!!!

No comments: