I'll now have to work backwards to update our summer and back to school activities but I wanted to post this news first. We are expecting baby # 3 due in April. I am just coming out of my 1st trimester funk so I'm able to do a little bit more than just get the kids dressed and fed. I am now realizing that I have been absent from the world for the past 2 months and the condition of my house is proof! I actually have an ultrasound today but I am doubtful that they will be able to determine the sex. I'm just excited to see the baby since the last time I had an ultrasound it looked like a blob with a heart beat. Still beautiful though! Will has been praying everyday for a little brother so he can have bunk beds. Not sure where that came from but that is the reasoning of a 5 year old. He has been very sweet and considerate which is true to his personality. Amelia gives me a whack on the belly every now and then which is true to her personality. She is excited in her own way and I think will make a fabulous middle child and big sister!
We are starting from scratch again since we gave away all of our baby items including clothes. Argh! Oh well, we have a lot of friends willing to loan out their items and we now know that a baby does not require nearly as much as we thought initially. Will definitely got the best of everything! To all my friends with 3 kids, I am seeking your wisdom on how to juggle it all. You all seem to do it so well!
1 comment:
Congratulations Katie, what great news! Don't worry, moving from two to three is a breeze. SO much easier than moving from one to two. You will love it, three is perfect. God's blessings to all of you and your little peanut.
Post a Comment