June 29, 2011

Back Again!

Wow, I knew what the last post was about which is why I haven't updated in so long. It's very sad to read my last post and remember the excitement that we had for baby #3. We miss Gabriel so much and most days it feels as if it all didn't happen. Will and Mia have kept us very busy and for that we are grateful. We were blessed with the three children that have been given to us and have no idea what the future holds for our family but in the meantime we are moving on and enjoying life with little ones. I won't try and post about everything that has happened since October so we'll just start from here. I hear we now have a fan base so I'll try to keep this a regular thing.




Will had a fantastic year at school and has been out for a month now. It is hard to believe

how quickly it is going already. He is involved in the neighborhood swim team (Lane #5 below) which has been great for him and has made us love our neighborhood even more. The meets are over and we won all of them! Mia has become really confident in the pool and is having so much fun being more independant. She is wild and crazy but makes us laugh so much!






Josh is still doing the triathlon thing with an olympic completed last weekend (picture above)and another half Ironman in the future. Much talk and debate about a full Ironman but I think he will eventually take the plunge. The kids and I enjoy watching the races and cheering for Daddy. The picture below is Mia pigging out on all the athletes food. They should not have left buffet tables unattended!

No comments: