January 17, 2008

Big boy!

Our day started out pretty boring yesterday with a lot of rain and not much to do. We played around the house and set up a fort to lay and read books in.







The day quickly turned exciting when someone peed on the potty for the first time. We have not been pushing potty training but we offer it every now and then and normally it's just an excuse for him to play with toilet paper and flush the toilet about 100 times. It actually happened this time. I think I was as surprised as he was. I thought that it may be just a fluke and tried not to get too excited. Well, he has now gone about 10 times and after the second or third time he looked at me and said "I'm so proud of you Momma!" He is doing great so we went right to Wal-Mart last night and bought him his first pair of BIG BOY Underwear! I'm so proud of you Will!



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yippee!!! Way to go, Will. Congrats to you guys too... that's big time stuff!!! : )