January 28, 2008

Parking lot






For those of you that wonder what Will is playing with these days let me tell you it is all about parking cars. He likes to park all of his cars and then pick them all up and park them again. He doesn't just park matchbox cars. He parks his bikes in the garage, his stuffed animals in his crib, and even tells Josh and I where to park it. I'm not sure if this is a sign of good organization or maybe a career as a valet. Whatever the case, he will not be distracted from parking his cars. Don't think for a second that you may be good at this game because as much as he wants you to play with him and says Mommmmmmmy Plaaaaaaaaay Caaaars he makes it quite obvious that I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to parking cars. It amazes me how he can do this for hours day after day but gets bored in about 10 seconds with most other activities. Here are some pictures of his parking lot this morning as we patiently waited for our heat to be fixed. We haven't had heat all weekend but fortunately this is Mississippi and not Massachusetts so we can survive without it for a couple of days.










1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow, he IS organized! So cute. He looks really old to me in these pictures, Katie. : )