May 15, 2008

Cinderella


I had some energy this morning and figured I would try and get some house cleaning done. Will always wants to help so this time I put him to work rather than plop him in front of a movie. You've got to get them at this age when they think helping is fun. I vacuumed while he dustbusted the corners where I couldn't get to. I then moved on to the bathrooms where he actually wanted to scrub the toilets. I think he just wanted to play with the toilet wand but we definitely have some sparkling toilets now. He cleaned each one for about 10 minutes. Child labor is wonderful!

2 comments:

Susan Thomas said...

wow, look at Will... he is growing up so quickly! Love the baby bump photo! Congrats on your new daughter! How wonderful for you to have one of each. However, you know Will is going to never let his sister date his buddies... he he

Kelly said...

I take advantage of Child Labor too! They both love to help vaccum in fact I let Wil use my big Dyson and he did the whole living room! They also like to dust and windex, such good little helpers. Good for you for teaching him to help around the house.