We had our second Kindermusik/tumbling class today. It's a half hour of music and dancing and then a half hour of tumbling. Will loves the tumbling part. He does not stop jumping. I think he has a little froggy in him because he can really jump! He also walked the balance beam without falling and even tried a somersault. The teacher tried to get him to try another one and he said " I just want to jump!" He had a blast and of course burned up a lot of energy.


He looks like such a big boy in this picture. I can't believe it!
1 comment:
Katie,
Will does look so big. We miss you guys. I'm am slowly coming alive now that my first trimester is done, whew that was rough. Just got back from our month trip and am updating myself with the blogs, our vote is for Amelia!!!!
Post a Comment