Everyone keeps commenting on how much she looks like Will who totally takes after me. Sorry Josh that's 0-2 for you. I was hoping she would look like Josh's side of the family because she has some beautiful aunt's and a good looking Dad but we'll see how she changes. What do you think?

Will at 2 weeks old
Amelia at 5 days old
For those of you asking whether I still had a C-section, the answer is no. I am happy to report that I did not require a C-section as they estimated her weight to be about 6 lbs. which after having Will was nothing. I had no complications and feel fully recovered other than being exhausted. I'm really happy with the way things turned out!
4 comments:
she not wearing her bulldog onesie??
I agree with you, see looks alot like Will! Glad to hear you didn't have to go through the CSection! Congrats again.
Oh yeah she's Will's twin! Her newborn pictures really resemble him. You guys make beautiful babies!
She is so pretty!
Post a Comment