October 26, 2011

Challenges

I am challenging myself to learn more about how to use more than just automatic on our fabulous camera and Amelia is learning how to dress herself and insists on doing it herself. I thought I would capture this milestone while using some newly learned camera techniques. She makes me leave the room while she puts on her pajamas, brushes her teeth, and combs her hair. She's such a big girl! She normally does a really good job until last night when she came in with her shirt looking like this:

She could not figure out why she couldn't button it

Then we put it on correctly and her pudgy little hands starting going to work on those buttons. My kid's hands are something I really notice changing year after year so I am so glad I got this shot of hers because I know next year they won't be quite as pudgy!
And of course a little Pinterest project for the kid's crafts. Some clearance frames from Hobby lobby, a few we had in the attic, and a 59 cent bottle of acrylic paint. Super cute and the kids love seeing their artwork up there.



No comments: